Friday, January 20, 2012

Let it Snow!

We are getting the first really big snow this winter in the Chicagoland area. I can't believe we are more than halfway through January and have only had a few measurable snows this winter. It is so nice not to have to go out in it. I am not a confident driver, so being snuggled up at home with Gwen works perfectly well for me. I only have to worry about all my loved ones being out in it.


Gwen and I worked on our Valentine's Day window decorations today. We have been in our condo for over 7 years and have never decorated the window for any holiday before. It was so much fun. I put tape on the hearts and Gwen placed them (well most of them) where she wanted them. She then got out her crayons and decorated them while they were hung-up. It is so amazing watching how her mind works.

Hopefully tomorrow we will dig out and head down to my parents to go sledding. The weather is suppose to be nice tomorrow (well better, as in NO SNOW). I need to get the little one outside. We have been cooped up all week.

For now though, I am going to go make a cup of tea and cuddle with Gwen under a big blanket and watch Finding Nemo.

Be safe if you are out tonight! Have a great Friday Night!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment