Monday, January 16, 2012

First Steps


One year ago today Gwen took her first unassisted steps. This may be the only milestone I actually know the exact date for. I am such a bad mom (hanging my head in shame). I have no excuse as to why I was not paying close enough attention to document when she rolled over, or started crawling or cut her first tooth. Most first-time moms are so diligent about these things. All I can say was that I was living in the moment and not about to stop and write down what was happening.

Tomorrow we go in for her two year doctor appointment. I always forget to bring in her book for the nurse to fill out her stats. Hopefully I will remember tomorrow! If not I will come back and write it here.

I hope you have a great evening!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment