Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week Two


Today marks two weeks that I have been home with Gwen. I still can't believe it. I really don't know how I got everything done when I worked full time. Joe is a big help, but there seems like so much to do in the course of the day.

Gwen and I have been having so much fun though, even with everything that needs to get done.

She loves painting.



She also has recently discovered Elmo and she can't get enough.


I know what Santa will be bringing her for Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, we are almost finished shopping. It is nice being able to go shopping during the day during the week instead of fighting the throngs of people on the weekends. The older I get, the less I like going to the mall. We were in and out in less then an hour today.

Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and Gwen and I are going to lunch with parents. So love being able to spend so much time with them now that I quit my job.

Well, I need to go and edit some photos for our other blog.

Have a great evening!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment