Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quiet Time

I am sitting here enjoying some quiet time. I am having such a difficult time getting Gwen to nap. I am exhausted by the time she finally gives in. Today was especially rough. The battle of wills lasted for almost an hour. It breaks my heart to let her cry it out, but she wont go down any other way. I try rocking and snuggling, but she wants to keep going. And let me tell you, it is in no ones best interest for her to not nap.

So I sit here now sipping a cup a tea and trying to figure out how to get her to nap better. I feel like I am failing, because I can't get her to sleep. She is almost two and I thought by now we would have nap time down. We will try again tomorrow and see how it goes. For now she is sleeping peacefully.

I think I will catch up on some reading and finish enjoying my tea, while it is still quiet.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment