Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tomorrow is a New Day

Blog Every Day In May Day 4 topic is - Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it.  

My favorite quote comes from my favorite childhood book, Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.




“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” 

To me, it is a reminder that every new day provides us with new opportunities and new beginnings. We wake up each morning with a clean slate, fresh and optimisticEach new day holds unlimited possibilities, both good and bad. The mistakes we made yesterday are in the past and we have gained better perspective about them.  We all make mistakes and through those mistakes we learn and grow. 

Anne: "But have you ever noticed one encouraging thing about me, Marilla? 
I never make the same mistake twice."

Marilla: "I don't know as that's much benefit when you're always making new ones."
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Green Gables


Well, tomorrow is a new day and it is time for me to go bed and wait to see what it holds for me.

Have a great rest of your day.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment