Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy
I really do try to take pleasure in the little things in life. My family brings me the most joy and happiness, but there are a lot of little things that make each day great.
1. Being a mom! I know it sounds cliche, but my daughter makes me so happy, even when she is making me crazy :) She tells me I am her best friend and I just melt.
2. New shoes - really what girl does not like new shoes!
3. Cheese - I could live on cheese
5. Red wine -
Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time - UB 40
6. Hot Summer days
7. The smell of fresh cut grass - it takes me back to summer days as a child.
8. Daisies - they are just so perky!
9. A good book - especially anything that has to do with history
This is just a handful of the things that make me happy!
Have a great rest of your day!