Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The little things in life

Blog Every Day in May 
Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

I really do try to take pleasure in the little things in life.  My family brings me the most joy and happiness, but there are a lot of little things that make each day great.


1. Being a mom! I know it sounds cliche, but my daughter makes me so happy, even when she is making me crazy :) She tells me I am her best friend and I just melt.

2. New shoes - really what girl does not like new shoes!

3. Cheese - I could live on cheese


4. Cooking 

5. Red wine - 
                 Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time  - UB 40

6. Hot Summer days
7. The smell of fresh cut grass - it takes me back to summer days as a child.

8. Daisies - they are just so perky!



9. A good book - especially anything that has to do with history




10. COFFEE!

This is just a handful of the things that make me happy!

Have a great rest of your day!

Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment