Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catharsis

I have been feeling very frustrated and angry lately. I am not sure why, but I know I am not dealing with things well. I snap so easily and at things that never use to bother me before. I have been feeling completely overwhelmed at work and instead of trying to get things done I have been avoiding things. Don't get me wrong, I am still getting my work done, but there are certain projects that I am just dreading starting. They will all get done and on time, but I will be a crazy woman in the end!

Joe and I have had so much going on this year and I don't think we have completely processed everything yet. We had a great talk Monday night, which was very helpful. Then yesterday I had a really good meeting with my director that has helped my confidence immensely. Then yesterday afternoon, I met with supervisor and we just had a really nice chat. It was so cathartic to get everything out about how I was feeling about work and being a working mom. I am so blessed to work at such a great place that truly values its employees.

Today I woke up ready to come to work and get things done! Today is going to be a good day. I am putting my positive thinking hat back on and it looks good. Life is good. I have my health, an amazing family, an awesome husband, the most precious daughter, a great job, a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food on my table. I am truly, truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment