Wednesday, June 8, 2011

back to work


Yesterday was my first full day at work in a week. I had to bring the wee one with me on Monday, because we had to take a trip to the doctor. She made herself quite at home in my office. She developed a little rash on her back and couldn't go to daycare. It ended up being nothing, but it got me an extra half day at home with her!


Being back at work for a full day yesterday made it seemed like the longest day ever. Today I am getting back into our routine. We had a good morning, which makes for much better days. I even felt compelled to cut my bangs and fix my hair. It is just long enough now to pull into pig tails!





Gwen went off to daycare well today and I have been in my office for the majority of the day. I thrive on routine and schedules and live for checklists.


I have been whittling away at my list today. Working on some projects that popped up today and thoroughly enjoying the normalcy of the day.


I am looking forward to relaxing at home tonight. We will probably grill out and I am may even wash some dishes! Joe and I are also going to work on some photo editing from our recent trip to Lake Katherine and updating our photography blog - imagesofcamelot.blogspot.com.

I better get back to work, so I can check a few more things off of my to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment