Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Brighter Outlook

The sun is finally out and today is suppose to be the last cold day! My glass is half full again and things are looking so much brighter.

I am in a much better place mentally then I have been in awhile. Things are getting under control at work and I have finished several things that were hanging over my head. I received a very reassuring review from my supervisor, which also makes me feel like what I have been doing is being well received.

I am in a much better place creatively as well. Joe and I have been working on our photography and design blog and taking a lot of photos for me edit and play with. I also rearranged the furniture in the condo, which always puts me in a better mood and makes me feel more inspired.

I think Spring has finally arrived. I am excited and reinvigorated. I can't wait to open the windows. Fresh air, fresh ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment