Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Funk

I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I am in a major funk. I am so uncreative and uninspired. I have lost my creative vision. Everything just looks bleak and grey and has no dimension.

I am overwhelmed at work and feel like I am just doing enough to get by. My passion for what I am doing is waning and is effecting every aspect of my life. I don't even care to do crafting anymore. I just spend my free time looking at what everyone else is doing and feeling even worse about my talent or lack there of these days. It seems like anyone with a computer feels/thinks they are a graphic artist. I feel like I could easily be replaced these days.

My confidence is shot. I have no idea what to do. So today I am throwing myself a pity party. I ordered myself a red velvet cupcake for breakfast to celebrate. Hopefully the clouds will part soon, both literally and figuratively, and the sun will shine for me. Until then, though I am going to drink my tea and wallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment