Thursday, May 20, 2010

Under The Weather


Gwen and I have been under the weather for a few days now. She had such a bad night last night. Neither one of us got much sleep. She even took 6oz of formula at midnight. She hasn't woken to eat since she was about 6 weeks old. I hope she isn't regressing. Hopefully it is only the cold that is upsetting her routine. She is sleeping peacefully right now next to me on the sofa. I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home and she was so tiny. She has definitely made up for her tiny start in the world. She will be 19 weeks on Sunday. Time is flying.



When she is sleeping I want her to be up, but there are many a time when she is up I just wish she would go to sleep. I know I have so much work to do, but all I want to do is play with her. She is starting to do so many amazing things and I want to experience it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment