Friday, November 2, 2012

Recapitulate

or a recap of my week.  I can't believe it is Friday nor can I believe we are already in November.  This week was a busy one.  Gwen and I went into the office on Tuesday and Thursday, Wednesday was Halloween and today was gymnastics.

Halloween was so much fun this year! We went to my mother-in-law's house for trick-or-treating. Gwen was so cute.  She would go up to the door and say "treat," and then unprompted, she would say "thank you!"  I was so proud of her.  She had a really good time.



Getting Gwen on a schedule is going to prove to be difficult.  Our schedule changes every day.  We are going to start with an evening routine - dinner, bath and bedtime.



Yesterday was a really good day.  She had no meltdowns at all, which was amazing, considering it was a long day.  We went shopping and then we were at my office for over three hours.  When we got home she helped me do the dishes and make dinner.


She actually went down pretty easy last night and a reasonable time.  Unfortunately she had a night terror and work up at about 11:30pm.  It took me sometime to calm her down and get her back to sleep. She woke up this morning with the sniffles and by this afternoon it has turned into a full-blown cold.

Today we had gymnastics and they had a Halloween party.  Gwen was so excited to wear her costume again.



She was a really good girl again today. Day two with no meltdown!  I hope she keeps this streak going.  She is now on the couch asleep.  My poor little love :(

Joe is sick too, so this should be a quiet weekend.  I hope they both are feeling a little better in the morning so we can run a few errands. Other then that, we are planning on sticking close to home and getting some projects done - finally!  We may or may not be slight procrastinators!

Well I think it is time for a glass wine to start the weekend!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cheers
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment