Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I am loving today


Today I am loving my outfit! Charlotte Russe has done it again for me. I love the inexpensive trendy tops I get there. I bought this top in April and have only worn it one other time. I have no idea why I haven't worn it more.

Also loving my Calvin Klein jeans. They have been MIA for several months. They are just so comfy.


Love this Vintage Pearl bracelet.


I love fonts! Found this website today for fun free fonts here.


I love antiques and vintage anything, especially when it is a family heirloom. I broke out my grandma's china this weekend and set the table. It looked so pretty on an antique table cloth my sister-in-law gave me. Now all I need is a cute tea pot.



Love the thought of letter writing. I have written about it before here. Last night we went out to my parents and found my calligraphy set. I am truly going to try and start writing letters to some of my friends, especially Michelle. I know she will appreciate it!




I love my new camera. Well new to me camera that is. Joe's new Canon 7D arrived last week and I got his Canon 50D! So loving taking photos with the 50mm lens. Sorry Nikon D3000, I still love you though.




I love Mac! I have loved Macs for years. I have an old 11" Ibook that needed to be replaced (it is almost 7 years old) I finally upgraded to a 15" MacBook Pro. Can I say LOVE IT! I have an older one for work. I am loving working on IOC and MODS stuff. Also having fun with our new Ipad too.



Love IOC (Images of Camelot - our up-and-coming photography and design company). I love how much fun Joe and I are having getting our business started.


And as I do every day, loving my family. Gwen, Joe, Mom, Dad and the whole crew. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment