Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunny Day

Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet :)


Last week was a long week.  The first week back after a vacation is always difficult - trying to get back on schedule and back to a routine. Then add a pesky little virus to the mix and now we all need another vacation.


Gwen was running a fever for a couple of days and was just not herself. She built herself a little nest and just snuggled up in the big blue chair. She is a really good sharer and now I am not feeling fabulous.

Today is sunny and finally warm enough to open all the windows and air out the house. Hopefully all the pesky little germs will fly away on the breeze!

I am so ready for summer.  This winter and spring have been so cold and miserable.  I want to get rid of the sweaters and boots and break out the cute sundresses and sandals.  I got a pedicure from my husband as one of my birthday presents while we were on vacation.  Now that we are home, my pretty toes are hiding beneath socks and closed toe shoes :(

So in honor of the nice weather I put together an April wish/want/bought list. Some of the items I did get already, some are in transit as we speak (I am a bit of an amazon.com junkie!) and others are just things I really, really want!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

I am hoping to post a recap and some of the photos from our recent trip to Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana later this week.  We are still sorting all the photos out!

Hope you have a great rest of your day!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment