Monday, June 14, 2010

Hiatus

It has been a bit since I have had the chance to sit and write. Gwen had an ear infection, I stood up in a wedding, Joe is working crazy hours and now I have a lovely summer cold! Never a dull moment. Life on the whole is going well. Gwen is getting so big and doing so many new things each day.

We are working on getting her room decorated so we can move her out of ours. I am having a hard time with this. I love knowing she is within arms reach. I know she will just be in the next room, but it is going to be hard for me. I have a hard time letting go.

There has been no interest in our condo, so we are planning a trip for sometime in September. We are hopefully going to head out to Amelia Island, FL; Savannah, GA and Hilton Head Island, SC - all places we have lived. I can't wait to take Gwen to the beach and just relax. Joe has already created a tentative itinerary for the trip. September will be here before we know it.

I signed Gwen up for swim lessons that begin in July. I can't wait to see how she takes to the water! I

This entry is looking a lot like just random thoughts! Oh well. My head is just so full right now and all I want to do is take some cold medicine and take a nap! But I need to try and focus and get a few more things done before I call it a day.

Well Happy Monday! Hopefully my next entry will be sooner than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment